If you have a caring nature and a kind heart and want to be part of an AMAZING group of staff, we want to hear from you.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
- – Participate in evaluation of the Home against agreed organisational goals, as well as business and quality objectives
- – Working in a collaborative and cooperative with residents and relatives ensuring that they are kept well informed
- – Be involved in the implementation and maintenance of the standards required by legislation related to the registration of the Home
- – Ensuring all residents’ nursing needs are met
- – Use clinical observation skills to assess residents’ health
- – Systematically solve day to day issues which may arise
- – Complete mandatory clinical documentation
- – Administer and order medications
- – Wound dressings and effective wound management
- – Liaise with GPs and other healthcare professionals
- – Liaise with relatives regarding the nursing needs of their loved ones
- – Act as a first responder to any medical emergency
You must be registered with the Council of Midwives and Nurses or in the process of becoming registered nurses.
CV Applications should be sent via email to [email protected].