Reports to: Housekeeper
Main function of the job; (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required).
To maintain cleaning skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to time be required in order to maintain that currency of practice.
To provide cleaning services within the Home in accordance with agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practices, and within the financial plans agreed from time-to time.
- Provide cleaning services in residents’ rooms, as well as in common areas of the Home,
- Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of cleaning implementation and delivery.
- Implement action to meet and maintain cleaning standards.
- Ensure the Service User rights are protected.
- Assist other members of staff whenever necessary.
- Evaluate standards of cleaning competence.
- Assist in the setting up and dismantling of areas to be used for events as well as provide pre and post event cleaning.
Professional Long Term Cleaning Leadership:
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Promote a positive image for residency and employment within the Home.